Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

You make me morning.

HAI. MUSIC. Here's my play list, download if you dare. I mean off itunes. YEAH.
1. Everything is - Neutral Milk Hotel
2. Quelqu'un m'a dit - Carla Bruni
3. Gone in The morning - Newton Faulkner
4. You make my dreams - Hall and Oates
5. Bitter heart - Zee Avi
6. Cosmic Love - Florence and the Machine
That's all for now muggles.

I was reading the Nylon Article from their beauty issue this year about Zoe Saldana. Avatar was great in all but i didn't really make it to my favorite movies. But Later, (as in when i got the beauty issue, doy.) i read about her and she's actually reasonably kick ass. She curses like mad and has an opinion. She isn't taken down by anything, which is something that i really admire in an actress. Sometimes they get lost in the publicity and go nuts. Aka, Brittany Spears. Another actress i really love is Drew Barrymore. I didn't have any outstanding respect for her until 'Whip it'. she really kicked butt. and she has all the pod casts and recommends amazing music, which is good to hear. its weird sometimes when you see that celebrities also listen to music and shit, since they seem so distant from our world. God, i need to shut up. By the way, my 4 ft 10 inches (NO JOKES) friend can give me a piggy back.

score.

No comments:

Post a Comment